We're looking for some extraneous costume items to be loaned for the production or to be donated to WCT. If loaned, items will be labeled and returned after the production. Please let Mary know if you would like the item(s) back. Please be advised that items loaned/donated may not necessarily be worn by yourself or your child. Please bring any potential items to rehearsal for Amanda and Mary to take a look at. Below is a list of items we are looking to acquire:
- Boys' black dress pants sizes 8-16
- Boys' white dress shirts size 10, 14, 16
- Boys' black suit jackets size 8-20
- Boys; black vests any size
- Boys' flannel pajamas – tops and bottoms – not knit
- Boys' corduroy pants
- Boys' long sleeved plaid button down shirts
- Boys' cloth coats – not nylon or quilted
- Flapper-style dresses
- Native American headband
- Child or adult-sized Western wear (looking for fringe)
Also, each kid needs a pair of black dress shoes to wear during the show (this could include Mary Janes for the girls).
Thank you very much!