I've got a few announcements and reminders heading into this week:
1. Mary Wellman needs 4–5 people with vehicles to help load in the costumes on Wednesday morning at 9:00. Please contact Mary at email@example.com or 651-402-4962 if you can help.
2. Meg May is looking 1-2 parent volunteers to help with photo boards on Monday or Tuesday evening at East Ridge. This would involve placing photos onto mats that will be placed in the display boards. She anticipates this will take 1.5 hours or less. 7:00 would work but she can be flexible with time. Please contact her directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. There will be a cast, crew, staff, and orchestra picture on THURSDAY, July 14th at 6:45pm on the stage. Please arrive a few minutes early so we can finish this before rehearsal at 7.
4. Step In Time Dancers: Here's a link to your latest practice video… https://youtu.be/VlxcdICemgA
5. Cast, please take a look at your schedules for this week. Lori will be scheduling some small group/solo and ensemble vocal work outside of rehearsal time. The location(s) and times of these rehearsals will be discussed more tomorrow night, but if you have a general idea of what can/can't work for you, it'll make setting them up much simpler.
Thank you for all of your hard work; it's very much appreciated and will soon pay off!