About Aspire Music Academy
Aspire Music Academy was founded to provide access to music instruction and performance experiences for children and young adults. At Aspire, our belief is that exposure to music and performing at an early age brings significant benefits to young people and their families, instilling a life-long love of music and the performing arts, as well as teaching poise, discipline, and cooperation as a part of a group.
Aspire Music Academy delivers instruction in age-group choirs, focused on choral singing and vocal performance. The instruction available at Aspire begins with a recreational and choral focus, moving to more of a performance and competition focus for older students seeking those experiences. And yes, we have “Show Choirs” for our older students that will provide access to these great performance opportunities.
All Aspire Music Academy tracks use developmentally, educationally, and performance-level appropriate music and technique to help enhance each student’s growth in the performing arts.
FOR MORE INFO ON ASPIRE PROGRAMS & CREATIVE TEAM, click HERE.
TO SEE OUR PERFORMANCE PHOTOS, click HERE for our FACEBOOK PAGE!
SEE BELOW FOR ENROLLMENT – or Enroll Now HERE!
Winter/Spring 2018 Classes & Fees
Winter/Spring Session will run from January 11 through June 9, 2018
Enrollment is now open for our Winter/Spring Term! Enroll HERE!
Fees are charged by term and grade level. Enroll and pay in full and receive a 10% discount for Winter/Spring Term tuition! Or pay in 3 easy monthly installments. Aspire starts 2018 with more fabulous performing opportunities than ever before!
In addition to the continuation of our groups from Fall Term, we will be starting up our Impact group, a mixed girls and boys performance group for grades 6-9.
The other exciting news is that our very own Miss Lori will be directing the Broadway revue Stars on Broadway 4 for Merrill Community Arts Center/Woodbury Community Theatre (WCT), playing in March 2018. Aspire is rearranging our Winter and Spring terms for 2018 into a single 5-month experience (January 11 through June 9) to accommodate participation and rehearsals for both!
Details about audition requirements:
- Performers new to Aspire performance groups are required to audition.
- Aspire recreational groups do not require an audition.
- Stars on Broadway 4 – or Stars Rock Broadway requires an audition (as do all MCAC/WCT shows). Auditions will be December 30 or January 2,4,5. You can sign up at : merrillartscenter.org
Performers should be able to take part in both experiences and continue performing all the way through the end of the school year!
Aspire will be scheduling performances for March as well as May and early June.
- SPARKS – girls and boys recreational group. Grades 1-3: Fridays from 4:30pm-5:30 pm.
- $325 for Winter/Spring Term – can be paid in full for a 10% discount or in 5 monthly payments of $65 each.
- CRESCENDOS – girls and boys recreational group. Grades 4-6: Friday, 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- $375 for Winter/Spring Term – can be paid in full for a 10% discount or in 5 monthly payments of $75 each.
- IMPACT – girls and boys performance group. Grades 6-9: Thursdays from 6:00pm-7:30pm and Sundays from 1:45pm-2:45pm
- $425 per Term – can be paid in full for a 10% discount or in 4 monthly payments of $85 each.
- MOMENTUM -girls only recreational group. Grades 6-9: Thursdays from 5:30pm-7:00pm and Sundays from 1:15pm-2:30 pm
- $425 for Winter/Spring Term – can be paid in full for a 10% discount or in 5 monthly payments of $85 each.
- ADRENALINE -girls and boys performance group. Grades 9-12: Thursdays from 7:00pm-8:30 pm and Sundays from 2:30pm-3:45 pm
- $475 for Winter/Spring Term – can be paid in full for a 10% discount or in 5 monthly payments of $95 each.
Additional fees may apply for costumes, music and supplies, appropriate to each age and performance level.
All rehearsals will be held at Merrill Community Arts Center, 380 Rivertown Drive, #300, Woodbury MN, 55125.
More information at www.aspiremusicacademy.com.
Aspire Music Academy groups formed each term depend upon enrollment. Every student enrolling should have an opportunity to join a group. If the group your student prefers is not formed for a term, or if your student auditions for a Performance Track group and is assigned to a Recreational Track group, your student may withdraw without any obligation. Withdrawal requests for any term must be received by the end of the first week of rehearsals for that term.