Tony ‘n Tina’s Wedding
A special Fundraising Event at Merrill Community Arts Center!
– Friday night’s performance benefits the YMCA Live Strong Program, and all proceeds are being matched by the Thrivent Community Foundation.
– The Saturday and Sunday performances benefit Merrill Community Arts Center – the nonprofit organization that supports Woodbury Community Theater.
- Show Overview:
- Audience members are the guests at the nuptial celebration of Tony Nunzio and Valentina Vitale in all its tacky and hilarious glory. Following the church service is a reception where the audience joins the wedding party and their bickering families for a pasta dinner, toasts, wedding cake and dancing to a special DJ.
- Tables will seat 8 wedding guests.
- Dinner will be from Tinucci’s: Penne pasta with red sauce, meatballs, Caesar salad and breadsticks and wedding cake.
- While you enjoy this special dinner theater, consider an additional gift to help support our arts programs.
- Rating: PG 13 for mature content
October 6-8 Performances
- Friday, October 6 at 7:00 pm
- Saturday, October 7 at 7:00
- Sunday, October 8 at 4:00